High Voltage Children's Church: Ten for Life children's church curriculum Vol 12
Item # 26TW1036
: Only 4 left. Order soon.
here to download a sample lesson.
This Children's Church Curriculum pack includes TEN full weeks of lessons that teach kids the
importance of memorizing God's Word FOR LIFE! Includes Videos, PowerPoint slides, games, skits,
object lessons, and more.
We asked ourselves here at High Voltage Kids Ministry, “If owning a Bible became illegal tomorrow
and the only Bible we could have was what we had memorized, how much would the average American
Christian know?” The answer was, sadly, “Not much.”
We decided to change that. We decided to choose TEN scriptures to memorize. TEN scriptures to build
a foundation of Bible knowledge. TEN scriptures to “hide in our heart.” TEN scriptures to
memorize—FOR LIFE! “TEN FOR LIFE!”
Now, in no way are we saying these ten scriptures are “more important” than others. These are just
the TEN we chose. However, we did try to choose scriptures based on a wide variety of topics to lay
the foundation for a life of scripture memorization.
- “In God We Trust” (Proverbs 3:5,6)
- “For God So Loved” (John 3:16)
- “Heal Our Land” (2 Chronicles 7:14)
- “Waiting On God” (Isaiah 40:31)
- “Strong and Courageous” (Joshua 1:9)
- “Two Greatest Commands” (Matthew 22:37-39)
- “I Can Do” (Philippians 4:13)
- “Put God First” (Matthew 6:33)
- “God’s Will For My Life” (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
- “What’s So Special About Jesus?” (John 14:6)
Each lesson in this series focuses on one of these TEN scriptures and the life lesson that can be
learned from it. Your kids will go on a fantastic journey as they do more than just learn from the
scripture, but MEMORIZE it. Test them on the scriptures. Reward them weekly for memorizing them. It
will be a life-changing experience for them—and YOU!
This series includes:
- contains Lesson Intro Video segments that introduce each lesson featuring Max
Montgomery, Boffo, and the gang from "The TEN Show"; Power Verse video segments featuring Dr. Boing
and Dr. Von Hinklesnot, a countdown video, and bloopers. Also includes weekly "Rap It Up" segments
featuring "Skittles", The Candy Rapper. Each week the children will laugh hysterically as "Skittles"
does a rap that applies the week's lesson to everyday life.
- contains PDF and Microsoft Publisher files of the entire Leader's Manual to
personalize each lesson to your service's needs, graphic art for promo, power point slides,
character skits, illustrated messages, Family Devotions, and weekly take-home sheets.
- contains weekly sound effects, "Offering Time" song, instrumental songs for game
time, and more.