Sticky Faith Teen Curriculum with DVD
: Only 3 left. Order soon.
Studies show that up to 50 percent of students who graduate from youth ministries drift from their
faith during their first year of college. Those who work closely with these students now have a more
important part to play than ever before. Sticky Faith Teen Curriculum is designed to help workers
develop in juniors and seniors a solid foundation that endures through the faith struggles they will
face in college, in the workforce, and beyond. This edition also comes with a DVD that includes
poignant video clips and reproducible student handouts for each of the book’s ten sessions. Paper.
7.3 x 9.2”. 128 pages.
1. What’s the Real Gospel?
2. How Do I See Myself after Graduation?
3. How Can I Have Genuine Conversation with People of Other Faiths?
4. How Can My Faith Shape My Life and Career?
5. How Can My Struggles Help My Faith Stick?
6. How Can My Friends Help My Faith Stick?
7. How Will I Respond to the Party Scene in College?
8. How Can I Find a New Church?
9. How Can I Manage My Life after High School?
10. How Can I Experience God on a Regular Basis?