BGMC Around the World Missions Education Curriculum Volume 20 (2018)
The BGMC Missions Manual now comes on a credit card style USB drive made for those who have
computers without DVD drives. This missions curriculum is a great resource to teach your kids
5-in-1 PowerPoint® slides so you can play the entire BGMC lesson
from one PowerPoint® presentation! Slides include:
- Countdown Video—An upbeat way to get the lesson started.
- Video Clip—A short video about the featured country or ministry.
- Winnie Newsletter—Slides showing the daily life in the country with interesting facts and
photos plus photos of what BGMC has done in the country.
- True Missions Story—Colorful illustrations and photos accompanied by audio, with automatic
- Scripture Picture and Digital Verse Traxx—An exciting way to help kids learn the Bible
verse (with high-tech music and backgrounds).
PowerPoints® come in PPTX format for MAC and PC.
This flash drive contains 12 elementary missions lessons, one bonus AGUSM lesson, and 13
preschool lessons. Also included are country facts, the history of missions in that country,
photos, puppet scripts, recipes, true missions stories, object lessons, maps, activity pages,
games played in that country, food games from that country, words in the main language of that
country, Scripture Pictures, thank you letters, and Winnie’s newsletter containing lots of
country facts. The DVDs also contain lots of bonus features, such as promo slide presentations,
bonus video clips, BGMC clip art and logos, and more. This manual is reproducible for classroom
Also included are the lessons and the True Missions Stories in Spanish.
Lessons in this manual (in order):
Guatemala, Tanzania, Sustain Hope
(CompassionLink), Sri Lanka, Japan, Rwanda, Macedonia, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Austria, Palau,
Namibia, Intercultural Ministries